Saturday, December 12, 2015

South Korea day 4

The hangover in the morning was awful. It was made worse once I realized young Tim barely had one at all.

Today was a day dedicated to recovery. I walked a lot around Iteawan and enjoyed a few good cultural dishes including Ox rice soup from a bistro and a chicken sandwich from 7/11.

At some point I managed to fit in the Korea war museum. I got there only 15 minutes before it closed so I'll have to go back there again to get a proper look.

Tim may have been a gun crazy hillbilly, but supposedly he also played StarCraft. We went to the nearest PC bang (internet cafe) and played a game. I crushed him. My life goal of winning a game of StarCraft in Korea was finally accomplished.

We got back to the hostel and ran into a British guy and a Canadian girl who actually lived in the south teaching English, but had travelled up to Seoul for the weekend. We decided to go out drinking with them. We forgot where all the pubs were that we visited last night, but once we got a few bottles of soju down from 7/11 as predrinking it became a lot easier to remember. It was another sloppy drunk night.

No comments:

Post a Comment