Sunday, December 27, 2015

Christmas break

I celebrated Christmas with my family in Brisbane this year. Aunty Christine and Uncle Ron were kind enough to let us use their boat, Tonic, for the occasion. After filling the floating house with heaps of beer, food and $1000 worth of diesel we were on the open blue road.

Overall the trip was good. I got the opportunity to show off my music, go swimming, play my new favorite game 'slapcock', and eat enough food for a lifetime.

For two nights everyone on the boat had to deal with a severe mosquito infestation, but distracting myself with game of thrones and breaking bad on the boat television was a perfect distraction.

My Dad offered to buy me a ticket to go back to Sydney, but I declined and decided to travel more down the east coast. I can't spend another new years in Sydney. First stop; Brisbane.

No comments:

Post a Comment