Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Australier

I keep on hearing rumors about Australians everywhere throughout campus but I can never find any. Whenever I talk to someone, they almost always say "oh wow! Another Australian!".

It's a shame too. Eventually the locals here will actually understand what a proper Australian accent sounds like which means they'll know I'm not actually 100% Aussie :(

Today I attended an 'engineers on exchange meeting'. They expected at least 40 people to come. So there was a LOT of pizza.
Only 5 people showed up. That meant more than 2 boxes of pizza per person.
I could actually feel my gut expanding as shoveled another greasy cheese triangle down my throat. Domino's pizza is SOOO much better here.

Oh yeah, where was I? Australians! Oh yeah, I met an Australian at the engineers on exchange meeting. He went to UNSW - that was kinda cool. Although it gave me a harsh flashback to how anti social some Australians can be.

Muffins? I had a muffin at this local muffin parlor. It wasn't much of a muffin, more a cube of chocolate smothered in sugar and sprinkled with powdered sugar and lathered with icing. MmmMMMMmmmMM

No comments:

Post a Comment