Wednesday, February 22, 2012

health and social life

Brain: Yes! J2 is open, time to binge on some greasy goodness

Stomach: No, for the love of God, no. I'm still digesting yesterdays meal

Brain: But... I save money... and I'll just work out at the gym later on today

Muscles: No you wont, we can't be fucked

Liver: Help me! I'm drowning!

Brain: quiet liver! Or I'll give you another one of Irma's tequila jello shots.

Sorry about that. I just thought I'd start this entry to my blog a little differently. Nothing like some healthy schizophrenic dialogue. Ok, so, back to news. Shits about to hit the fan. A friend read my blog a while back and didn't pick up on my sarcasm when I 'insulted' him/ her. Now that person, which I will call Dr. X, is out on a personal vendetta to sabotage my reputation here. Dr. X has a lot of mutual friends with me, so I think I'm going to lose a small circle of friends which I have here. I've already talked to Dr. X and apologized for the confusion, and even though he/ she accepted my apology, he/ she is still telling other people that I'm an asshole. Far out, this is the last time I trust a 19 year old Doctor.

Also, I met a guy named Jesus. His actual name was Jesus!! Although he was Mexican so he pronounced it as "hey zues". That made my day. I asked him what his Dads name was but I don't think he got the joke because he nervously said "Pablo Hernadez".

No comments:

Post a Comment