Wednesday, February 15, 2012

[generic title]

So I've been looking at my posts over the last month, and I've realized that almost all of them involve me talking about either food or alcohol.

And of course this post will be no different...

I arrived at J2 today just before it was about to close. The lady at the front stopped me and said "there is only 10 minutes left, are you sure you want to head into the buffet?". I said 'I'm sure' in that arrogant type of way an investment banker would. I heard her murmur to herself "you gotta eat fast".
It was quite an adventure. I was swimming against the tide of people trying to exit the place, with a tray full of food in one hand, and an extra large coke in the other. Needless to say, I made the trip cost efficient.

Bad news today. I found out from UNSW that extending my exchange to a year is not possible. I'm guessing it's because not enough Americans want to leave Texas to go somewhere else.

I've made a few circles of friends here, but I want to make some more. I think i might join this 'adventure club' which involves a whole lot of hiking n' shit.

Oh, sorry about no photos. The camera is out of battery and i can't be fucked plugging it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment