Monday, January 30, 2012

$luts x2

Just after I wrote my last blog I experienced another excruciating social experience. Those teenage super sluts from last time invited me to watch a basketball game with them. If I had known it was going to be them I would have made an excuse, but another T.S.S member who I hadn't met yet asked me to come. Oh the agony.

I'm not a fan of watching basketball, but I enjoyed it a hell of a lot more than mindless gossip.

"hahaha like I just kissed him and then he like gave me a nickname. Hahahaha. The nickname was something stupid haha, it was like peaches or something! Isn't that funny!? Hahahaha, oh and this other girl who was there was totally jealous, she was like death staring me the entire night. Hahaha, but she's a bitch anyway so it doesn't count."

Eaaargh...

No comments:

Post a Comment