Monday, February 27, 2012

SEX!

Now that I've got your attention, let me tell you about my day.

Just kidding, read below:

The University of Texas at Austin has been voted number one for being the most DTF campus. DTF = down to fuck. I believe it. There are a LOT of attractive women here at UT. And in comparison, there are a LOT of mingas in Sydney (by the way, if you're a minga and I insulted you, I'm sorry). Also 6th street thrives off slutty behavior.

Sadly, Moore Hill doesn't live up to the university's reputation. Words cannot express how disappointed I am in American dorm life. I'd really love to stay here another semester during summer and make the most out of the Co-Op lifestyle. If I stayed another semester I would involve myself in a sport (because that's their sport season) and I wouldn't have to gamble about whether I need to have a jumper on or not before I go to class.

My time is almost up in America!! NOOOO!! I need to make more out of my time here!!

Colorado is looking more promising. I'm the leader of the group trying to organize everyone. Unfortunately, Jonathan is the hardest to organize because it takes him forever to respond to my emails. I need to get this thing organized in the next two days or I risk Park Meadows Lodge being booked out! I'm still optimistic things will work out for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment