Saturday, February 4, 2012

blackouts

must... write... blog... before... i... forget... what.... happened....

So I came to America with the single goal of not remembering anything that happens to me.
So far I've done quite well. [insert French name here] and I entered a house party for PHD math students while absolutely wasted. It turns out that math nerds aren't as social as cartoons depict them to be. Regardless, it was still a fun night. I created an alter ego for myself as a PHD in mechanical Engineering. I tried my best to sound convincing. Of course all these people live in apartments now so it was very stressful to avoid telling people that I live in a dorm.

Don't mention the dorm! I mentioned it once, but i think i got away with it! (Fawlty Towers reference, anyone?).

Oh yeah, I've decided to do something worthwhile while I'm in the US. Something to keep me engaged and constructive. That's right, I'm making an American Flag out of empty beer cans! Yes, pictures will be uploaded soon.

Oh, I've invented this new meal plan as a result of me finding the J2 buffet. It's called the "one meal a day diet". I essentially binge as much food as I can in an hour and a half, then I don't eat anything until the buffet opens again the next day. It's a good life.

No comments:

Post a Comment