Saturday, February 11, 2012

War of nutrition

15 days after discovery of J2:

To put this into perspective for you; I just purchased a extra large shirt anticipating that it'll fit by the end of the semester. I'm not being pessimistic, just realistic.

I went to the flying saucer on Thursday (on the 9th - (02/09/2012)). It was great. The food and beer is a bit pricy, but the atmosphere was amazing and everything was delicious.
I went with (insert french name here) and Vivek. We ran into several other people there who are either doing their PHD's or have graduated and moved into the real world.
I met a bloke called Thomas (who actually looks a lot like my brother which is kinda weird).
I only found out at the end of the night that these people are SUPER religious. They all work as youth ministers on a Sunday despite that they have full time engineering jobs. They put a lot of pressure on me to go to a mega church with them. Personally, I can't wait! I really want to see one of these mega churches. Thomas was telling me that one in Austin holds about 6,000 people. They have TV's, microphones and no chairs to make sure everything can see, hear and fit in.

Got wasted last night. Beyond drunk. I tried having a conversation with a few people, but ended the convo prematurely to vom in the bin outside. Good times.

My roommate invited a special girl back to our dorm for 'coffee' so I ended up crashing at Viveks place. Unfortunately, due to error in communication and me being completely inebriated, I ended up sleeping on the concrete outside of their door (but inside their apartment complex)for about half an hour until they came back from down town. They found me sprawled out on their welcome mat. It was a cold night too. I had the chills for hours afterwards. Still an awesome experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment