Friday, February 24, 2012

exams

So I've been talking to a lot of engineers here and they all have the same thing to say. "yeah, I don't enjoy it, but at least it pays well at the end". I can't understand why people are so motivated by money here. Maybe it's a cultural thing. Personally, I'd prefer to do a career that interests me, rather than do it for the extra interest (pun intended).

I just finished an exam 1/2 an hour ago. Eargh, it was agonizing. Seven weeks of having an incompetent lecturer and having a very poor work ethic is really starting to affect me badly. I reckon I can still pull a pass though. Which is perfect because any grade higher than 50% corresponds to an instant credit at my university back home. Fuuuck yeah.

On the flip side (mother fucker) though, I'm acing this one class; Engineering Mechanics. It's a perfect extension of logic and the maths is complicated enough to challenge me, but not too complicated to the point where I have to scratch my head till it bleeds. Anywho, it's the weekend now so I think i'm gonna get pre drinking for my pre drinking by buying a good ol' case of Budweiser.

1 comment:

  1. wouldn't it be good to get a career that you enjoy and pays well….

    ReplyDelete