Monday, January 16, 2012

Roommate

So I met my roommate yesterday. Good bloke. He's an Asian Electrical Engineer who doesn't (DOESN'T) drink. But that's ok because he's still pretty social. Also his parents bought me lunch... mmmMmmMm.

I went to party last night too, and that was pretty sick. I met a lot of interesting social people there and got a few contacts which will be useful for future binge drinking endeavors.

Oh and just this morning I got a knock on my door from two semi attractive 19 (maybe 18) year old girls. They were just knocking on every door to welcome people into the dorms. They really pride themselves on being super slutty bisexuals.

Ranting time: WTF UT!! Why did my classes vanish! I've been sending out emails constantly to try and remedy this colossal fuck up. Gurrr.

Also "whataburger" is so yummy... MmmMmMmm

No comments:

Post a Comment