Sunday, January 22, 2012

corruption

No, this post is not about corrupt politics - even though I've already seen quite a bit of that on TV lately.

This post is about my roommate and my evil ambitions. Slowly, very slowly, I'm corrupting him. He's been drinking with me for the last two nights. For all those who don't know, this is how alcoholism starts.

And now for something completely different... (yay for Monty Python reference!?). I met an Australian girl on the bus back from 6th st (party st). She didn't believe I was Australian at first. She thought I was some ignorant American trying to impress her. Had a good convo. Turns out she has the same impressions of America as I did when I first came here 3 weeks ago - fast food everywhere!

I'm missing cooked meals! I want to make my own pasta, but it's far too tempting to just walk 20m to the nearest cafeteria and get a meal made for you. Speaking of which, I'm starving. Probs gonna head to that Cafeteria.

Oh also, I've been heavily drinking 4 nights in a row! Take that, liver!

No comments:

Post a Comment