Friday, January 13, 2012

friends

I'm just coming back from having dinner with a family friend and his daughter. It was a nice meal, AWESOME FOOD. I've been living off cornflakes and discarded slices of pizza until I had this awesome curry. MmmMmmmMM. Both people are pretty cool - I enjoyed their company.

I'm off to go drinking with Vivik and eteianasdl;fkjadg;lj (it's pronounced aa - tee - kay). This should be a fun night. They're really social guys, and the roommates they hang out with are awesome cool (more information look down).

Oh, I almost forgot my characteristic rant at the end of every blog. PHONES ARE SO FRICKEN EXPENSIVE! GURRRR. ATnT, haha, more like 'A Terrible Networking Telecommunications network) - that's right, I made up that acronym right there and then!

Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment