Monday, January 30, 2012

$luts

So you all know me, I'm a huge fan of the Burqa. I think it's disgraceful to see a woman express any form of free will.

(it's ok guys, it's sarcasm)

Well, America has definitely taken advantage of freedom of expression. I was at a party 2 nights ago where it was not uncommon to play a drinking game with the word 'strip' right in front of it. My personal favorite is 'strip slap cup'.
Girls have no inhibitions here. I witnessed two heterosexual girls literally exchange tequila (it's a euphemism, guys) 7 times in one night.
Let me make this very clear. I'm not complaining! I just think it's very different and amusing :)

For the girls sake I won't mention their names. I think both Isabella and Madelaine would probably prefer to be anonymous.

No comments:

Post a Comment