Thursday, January 19, 2012

Hats and Blindfolds

Even though the whole hat wearing thing is freaking me out over here, I've decided to swallow my pride and go out and assimilate. I purchased a 16$ UT hat. It's awesome! The genius in wearing hats is now so apparent. I won't have to cut or wash my hair for 4 months ! All I need to do is hide my disgusting, over grown and messy hair under a smelly hat!

I also bumped into a blind man earlier today (literally). I apologized and offered to help him across a few blocks (streets) until he reached his destination. He was lost and really appreciated the help. It was an interesting walk too. He was a nice bloke and had an interesting character.

The disgusting worm hole (my timetable) is looking slightly better. But there are still so many bureaucratic walls to jump over. It's looking more hopeful than last week did.

I've also applied to live in a Co-Op now. And the odds are unlikely at this stage (because they are all full), but it's still possible that in the next 10 days something can open up.

No comments:

Post a Comment