Friday, March 30, 2012

France

I've literally done NO work this entire week. Not a single homework problem or practice question for any of my classes. It's been a very lazy and enjoyable week. I've been enjoying catching up with friends and chilling out in the hot tub. But my unearned freedom is giving me some time to organize my trip to Europe. I found out that Etienne is going to be in France to visit his family until May 26th. This presents me with an interesting travel plan. At the moment I am heading to London on the 22nd (and arrive on the 23rd), so if I immediately decide to travel to Spain via France then I can meet up with Etienne for a day, then make my way to Spain. I'm not too sure how this works with Pablo and Africa though because I think their exams formally end on the 8th of June. Clearly I haven't put too much thought into it yet, eh?

I also need to figure out what I'm going to do for the week I've got in the US without any place to sleep. A few people have offered me space on their couch, but I really want to travel throughout Texas to see more of the rural areas.

Oh yeah, I finally sent my earphones in to get repaired. I sent them via express post in the hope that they'll get back to me asap. I miss going on night runs without blasting dubstep into my skull.

I also just started making a movie out of all the photos I've accumulated in my time here. It's taking up a lot of my time and it's much harder to make than I thought it would be. I'm contemplating bringing my camera to parties now so I can have more photos with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment