Tuesday, March 6, 2012

hygiene

I washed my hair today! This was the first time I've done it since the 3rd of Jan. That's right, I've just managed to hide my greasy, messy hair under a hat for 2 months.

I've got an exam on Thursday (it's Tuesday night at the moment), but I'm not worried about it. In fact, I just came back from a pub where I had to answer random trivia questions. I figured I would probably learn more from this pub than I would studying for my exam. Did you know China is the number one consumer of alcohol? It's so obvious once you know the answer.

But I'm really not fussed about my grades here at all. My parents are attempting to inject me with some motivation by rewarding me with Skis if I get a certain GPA. Unfortunately for them, I'm not motivated material objects or money... except for beer, or xbox games, or computers. Actually, come to think of it, I am a consumer whore. Maybe this skiing reward will actually get to me. But even if it does, it'll be too late for me to do anything about my grades. Ah well.

Once again, I spent the majority of the day in the hot tub. God, it's so good. I met some interesting Australians today. One lived in Manly and studied at UNSW. I pretended that I was surprised, but really I knew there were dozens of us roaming around campus. We had very similar perceptions of the US and spring break.

Almost out of soap :(

No comments:

Post a Comment