Sunday, March 4, 2012

jacuzzi

Yes, I needed to spell check the word 'jacuzzi'.

So the last 3 days in Austin have been amazing weather wise. It's been beautiful, sunny and hot. It was perfect timing too, because this is the last weekend I'll have in Austin before spring break, so it was good to relax in the sun and soak up some skin cancer.

At one point I caught myself surrounded by 4 very attractive (average) women in the Jacuzzi with me. I thought I was doing a good job keeping them entertained by my Australian wit - lot of kangaroo jokes. But then shit hit the fan. A very anti social yet overly confident Russian joins us and starts cutting me off and talking about computer programming... he must have mentioned C++ and MATlab a dozen times before all the girls got up and left...

But I've been chilling out (burning up) in the jacuzzi for hours and I've met dozens of really interesting people. I think the pool is a great social hub. Ironically, it's located right next to Moore Hill - the most anti social swamp of teenagers.

So I blamed my bad work ethic on Saturday due to my hangover. But I'm still not being very productive today. I'm actually writing this blog when I should be studying. I really should see if I can find a study group. That way I can live a life like the one depicted in my all time favorite TV show, Community.

I purchased soap yesterday. I needed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment