Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Malaysia day 3

Fuck today is my last day in Malaysia! As soon as I woke up I waddled on down to Matt's hostel so we could go to Batu Caves together. The caves were much better than we expected. Monkeys littered the giant staircase to the cave, and inside there were hundreds of bads flying aimlessly around in circles. The view was amazing too! If it wasn't for the sound of drilling in the nearby vacinity, the experience would have been very tranquil. We also did a paid tour which was brilliantly done. We learned about the history of the cave, the formation of the cave and the numerous species of  insects too. On the way back, I stopped by a small shop to buy water. My immediate suspicion about the missing plastic wrapper around the lid of the bottle was worsened when I tasted dust, coconuts and cigarette tar in the water.

My parents kindly invited Matt and I to an awesome Japanese farewell dinner. Thanks mum and dad for meeting with me for the first part of my journey, and for buying heaps of stuff for me :) I'll cya in Brisbane !

Well, I've got a 4am start tomorrow! Time to fly to Cambodia! Lego!

No comments:

Post a Comment