Saturday, November 21, 2015

Cambodia day 10

By now I had a pretty good morning routine going:

1) wake up earlier than the others
2) catch the last 15 minutes of an all you can eat buffet
3) wake up the others and simultaneously brag that I had an awesome breakfast and complain that I felt my stomach was about to explode from overeating.
4) waddle my way around town to buy shit.

Today's ruitune resulted in buying parachute pants! Now I can walk around like a homeless clown like 90% of the other tourists.

When I got back Max and I decided to chill at the hostel pool. The pool was great because it had a swim up bar and permanitely build beer pong table inside. We made good use of both features. Max earned my utmost respect by tieng with me in beer pong - the apprentice was now the alcoholic.

After that we played football with a bunch of other British tourists. I very tispy at this stage so I was definitely more of a liability. It was fun regardless.

Later on Matt, Max and I joined Thuomas and Annette (the Finnish couple) for pizza along pub St.

No comments:

Post a Comment