Monday, April 23, 2012

Travel plans

For those who don't know; I finish my last exam on the 14 of May, I get kicked out of Moore Hill on the 17th of May and I've got a flight to catch from Dallas on the 22nd of May. So I've got about 8 days of freedom to travel around Texas (or another state) before I travel to Europe. There is a lot of planning involved in this trip so I'm finally treating this trip with the seriousness it deserves. I'm prioritizing organizing my trip to Europe above organizing touring Texas. This is because I've got a few friends who told me they can drive me to Dallas and a few friends who told me I can crash on their couch. I don't have these back up plans in Europe - once I get there, if i don't have a place to stay, I'm probably going to starve on a street. Not only that, but my cousins are being quite unresponsive to my emails or facebook messages, so I need to put in a better effort to get their attention. Once I get to London, I'm probably going to stay there for a few days then head up to Scotland to visit an old friend of mine - Kelly Thow. She told me that she would be more than willing to travel around Scotland with me for a few days. After that, I'm going to head back to London, then get ready fly to Spain on the 8th. Which reminds me I should probably buy plane tickets. I've decided that I probably won't visit Etienne in France. It would just be too rushed to travel directly from London to France just to meet up with him for a night before he heads back to Texas. I'm feeling very guilty about the influence my traveling is having on the environment. Ah well, I'll just donate a dollar to green peace or put a useless vote towards the 'greens' when I get back to Australia to rest my conscience.

No comments:

Post a Comment