Monday, May 7, 2012

Schoooooollls out for the summer!

Classes ended 3 days ago on Friday and now I'm in 'dead week' - a week dedicated to just pure studying for students. I've got mixed feelings about this event. I'm kind of happy that I no longer have to feel guilty about not attending my philosophy classes, but I'm also disappointed that I can't easily socialize with my classmates. I guess I'm viewing this whole event a little too symbolically. Oh yeah, Etienne left to go to France yesterday for a holiday. He's going to be there until the 26th which means that I'm not going to see him when he comes back because I'm in London on the 23rd. Vivek is still around though, so I can still chill with him. Oh and Jonathan contacted me yesterday and today about traveling to Texas. He's pretty indifferent about where he wants to go in Texas which is good because it gives me the flexibility to chose where I want to go. I'm going to look into 'couch surfers' - an online website dedicated to poor hobos who are looking for places to stay for free. Jonathan says he's done it several times before, and it's totally safe. And lastly, this new version of googleblogger is pretty crap. It can't save spaces, so I can't separate paragraphs. So that's why I've been seeming much more illiterate in the last 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment