Friday, January 24, 2014

Japan day 6

This was my last day and I was all skiied (I still don't know how to spell that word!) out. Just like your ordinary cocaine addict, I've had my fix of the white stuff and now I'm ready to be a productive member of society again. We were lucky with our timing because the visibility on the last day was just awful - easily the worst yet. I decided it would be a waste of time to take a photo of it when I could just as easily screenshot an empty Microsoft word document and show you that instead.

We spent the majority of the day hitting different bars around Hirafu drinking different cocktails and good Japanese beer. I've decided I'm a huge fan of dark rum and coke (Myers Rum & Coke) and Sapporo beer - which is surprising because I hate the smell of dark rum and usually hate the watered down taste most Asian beer has.

We then had our last dinner in a fancy Japanese restaurant which served amazing Japanese food. Sadly I don't know the names of any of the types of dishes they served us except for "Plain Rice" which was awesome.

Well that was the end of my Japan trip. I made a very lengthy and emotional farewell to my automatic toilet and started packing up my bags for an early departure tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment