Friday, July 12, 2013

Switzerland day 3 continued

Alright so pablo told me he'd send me a text when he came back from his 13 hour journey. I really didn't give a shit that he didn't message me until I read the news that there was a train crash in the south of Paris heading to limoges last night. Not something you want to hear when one of the only things you remember about your friends journey is "I have to take a detour through Paris to go to Limoges then down to Spain."

I sent out a few texts to pablo and his Spanish friends to ask them to confirm his safety. No reply.

About one hour later pablo messages me telling me his phone was just on low battery. Phew.

In other news there's been a fire on a plane in Heathrow London? Is anywhere safe for me to travel? I've got to stop reading the news...

No comments:

Post a Comment