Monday, December 2, 2013

Explosive performances

Day 442

Despite our best efforts, the cockroaches are winning the war. Myself and a few others banded together to form 'the resistance', but lack of motivation and laziness runs through the ranks too fiercely. In the meanwhile, we've noticed a growing ant population competing for food in the kitchen. This insect civil war might just buy us some time. Rumor has it that a company not too far away has invented a "bug bomb" - a small scale nuclear bomb that would make Hiroshima look like a marshimello fire. If we pool our resources together, we could turn the tide.

In other news, the UNSW e Learning forum YouTube video just got released. This is the video that featured me and 3 other students panelists talk about how Online learning has a part to play in the future of UNSW education. Now before you click on this Hyperlink, I want you to know that I was nervous! There are many scenes of me fidgeting with my thumb ring and watch. There are also many scenes of me absentmindedly staring into the camera like a complete dunce. So please! For my sake, DON'T watch this video with any expectation that I will sound i) intelligent ii) rehearsed or even iii) literate

DO

NOT

WATCH

THIS

VIDEO

WITHOUT

WATCHING

A

VIDEO

OF

YOURSELF

AS

A

4 YEAR OLD

EATING

SPAGHETTI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JL_VerRhD0

No comments:

Post a Comment