Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Боже мой я люблю Зака Эфрона

So I just realized that I have a statistics tab on my blog. It shows me who looks at my blog, how often and where from. I looked it up to see which countries I get most of my views from. It turns out that Australia and America provides a few views. But that figure is drowned by the sea of Russian viewers who read my blog. I don't think anybody was expecting that. I don't think any individual is that bored/depressed to read about someones life who he will never meet, so I reckon this is probably some old soviet computer which is scanning all computers in democratic countries to give the former USSR a distinct advantage during the cold war. However, I don't really know Russian people so maybe there is a guy in Moscow reading this post right now. So I reckon he's earned a personalized letter. Firstly, I think it's a safe bet that the person is male and that his name is Yuri.

Dearest Yuri,

Я надеюсь, вам понравится австралийского образа жизни. Это позор, вы никогда не получите, чтобы увидеть это лично. Я на самом деле не алкогольные я, кажется. На самом деле я бродяга, который живет в доме. Фиолетовый обезьяны посудомоечная машина блин.

From your hero,
Matthew James

Alright. I'm 10 minutes late for a class so lets make this quick. Umm, I did 2 lab reports a thesis meeting and a quiz on monday. I've got a shit tonne of work to get done by Thursday and Friday. After that I plan to collapse on the couch and undertake a very lazy and unhealthy movie marathon. Need to re watch every Star Wars movie in preparation for the new Star Wars movie coming out!! Lets hope Zac Efron plays the protagonist! *Fan girl scream*

No comments:

Post a Comment