Thursday, October 3, 2019

Graduated!

On 30th September 2019 I graduated from Tu Delft with a degree in High Tech Engineering!!! Yay! It was a 2 year degree - 1 year for classwork, and 1 year for thesis. Both were very challenging in different ways.

The thesis title was "Hamaker constant and tip radius determination in dynamic atomic force microscopy". In short, it was about improving the way scientists can measure very small things. I got an 8.5 for my work, which I'm happy with.


Now that I've graduated I need to decide what to do with my life. Time to choose a direction.

On your marks...
Get set...
Go!

Narrator: Will Matthew choose the correct path? Will he use his degree to get a high paying Engineering job? Will he miss the opportunity and travel aimlessly around Europe? Will he find a discarded winning lottery ticket in a parking lot somewhere? Stay tuned to find out!


No comments:

Post a Comment