Sunday, June 16, 2013

exam wish

Have you ever been in the situation where you have an exam the following day and you wish that you had just one more day to study for it? Well it looks like Santa got his calender wrong coz I just found out that my exams that I thought were on Monday and Tuesday are actually on Tuesday and Wednesday. Boo Ya.

And who says being unobservant is a bad thing?

Speaking of unobservant, I found a spider in my bed a few nights ago. I didn't realize until I noticed a tickle against my lower leg at 2am. Now I'm starting to take appropriate action. Every night I sweep off my bed covers and scan the bed for signs up spiders. If I find one, I stomp it out with an unnecessary amount of force. This doesn't help though, because all it does is confirm my fear that there are spiders in my bed just waiting to get me.

No comments:

Post a Comment