Thursday, June 13, 2013

Brrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiinnnsss

I got my first study headache today! It feels like the sides of your head are being crushed and the top of your head is cracking open. I welcome the feeling though because it means I'm being productive :D.

Although to be completely honest with you, I'm not sure if my headache is a result of me studying or due to a lack of water and increased Chinese food. It's a mystery for the ages...

So I have two exams that are coming up really soon. One is on the 17th and the other is on the 18th. Wooh! The good side is that it leaves me with 10 days to do wtf I want before i start traveling. The bad side is that it means it gives me less time to study for my subjects. Ideally I would have liked an additional 4 days study :(. Ah well.

Speaking of me roaming around doing nothing for 10 days, a new movie called WWZ (world war zombies!) is coming out staring Brad Pit. I'm not much of a fan of ol' Pity, but i'll probs watch it anyway just because it has zombies in it! It's been a while since ive seen a good slash and bite murder scene. Apparently the movie has very mixed reviews. That's to be expected though with movies like this. Clearly the people who vote it down get too caught up on "Plot Line" and "Dialogue". Pffftttt, who needs that shit. Give me guns, explosions and a handful a few scenes of people firing duel machine guns into the fray and I'll be happy. Having a human turn into a zombie after being mauled apart by a dog zombie - now that's real character development.

No comments:

Post a Comment