Thursday, February 27, 2014

Everest

A Spanish friend of mine from way back, Africa, messaged me on Facebook yesterday asking me bluntly if I wanted to go on an adventure to another part of the world with her and Pablo. It's tough to sound overly enthusiastic on Facebook, but believe me I was. After about 7 seconds of brainstorming, Nepal was the winner. How bad-ass would it be to climb base camp of Mt. Everest? Hellz yeh. Maybe I should take up smoking to prepare my lungs for some harsh conditions?

So far I've done no research into it, but I plan to start today after work. It'll be good to break the Monday - Friday, 9 -5 routine. Albeit the trip wouldn't be till October ish 2014 so there's no need to start packing now.

Well that's it folks. I've literally done nothing else interesting in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment