Saturday, January 6, 2018

America day 10

Sadly Kaz's ankle was still giving her jip (gip? jiip?) - it was still giving her problems is what I mean. So Martin, Kaz, Kri.. the polish dude, and I decided to change plans a bit and head to the White Mountains 2 hours North to do a small hike. The car ride gave me the opportunity to read more of the book Kaz got me for Chrissy; Artemis.

We finally got there and did our little walk. It was a nice n' cute hike. I took a step in snow and got buried hip deep. We also played around breaking the thin ice layer that had formed on top of a moving river. I found out that thin discrete ice sheets form on top of the river. I think this is due to slowly decreasing water height, but i'm not sure.

On the way back we stopped by Woodstock pup. Here we enjoyed half price appetizers that were easily the size of main courses. I also got to try my new favorite beer of all time. it was a locally brewed brown ale. Fuck yes, America.

On our way back we stopped by Boston central, got to see the famous MIT and enjoy clam chowder. I muffled a teenage girl scream when I accidentally walked past the office of a favorite professor of mine that was a famous YouTube education celebrity.


No comments:

Post a Comment