Monday, September 2, 2013

ignorance is bliss

I came across a really interesting quote today. It went: "The more I learn, the more I realize how little I know". I find this really coincidental because I recently came to the realization that I'm an idiot and I know hardly anything about the world around me. I guess that must mean I'm a good learner, huh?

Oh man, now I feel pressured to write something about my life that's at least somewhat interesting... Uhhhghh, Ok, well I had a party at my place on Friday. I got wasted, my brother got glassed and the house is full of vomit.

Yeah, i'm sorry. I know my story writing enthusiasm has gone down a bit recently. I think that's because I keep hearing stories about friends of mine who have graduated and are now living meaningful lives. I guess I know I can't compete with people who genuinely have something interesting to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment