Thursday, February 7, 2013

Censorship and the future of my blog

I'm finding myself standing at an interesting cross road. Down one road, my future blog posts can be censored for the sake of sparing a small group of people from exaggerated criticism. Down the other road, my future blog posts can be as blunt and crude as they always have been.

As you know, I'm a huge fan of freedom of expression. So I strongly think that I should be able to say what I want without fear of being prosecuted. But at the same time, I want to be mindful about some of the douche bags I insult. After all, it's (remotely) possible that what I write now could be used against me in the future.

I got cold feet, and temporarily took down my latest blog because I thought it was a bit controversial. It's about my new house.

Will Matthew release his mysterious 'controversial' blog? Will Matthew succumb to political pressure that could influence his future well being? And what will happen about future stories about his love life!? stay tuned to find out!

Also, you can comment in the section below about whether you think Matthew should post his latest blog.

1 comment: