Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Google and Travel Plans

Google has coded this awesome website where you can make your own movie using Google Docs. I made one here:

http://goo.gl/HMpIzj

In other news I'm getting closer to planning my trip to Europe and Asia. I've payed the deposit for Everest and I'm probably going to book my flights to Indonesia tomorrow. I'm a little concerned about going to Sumatra to climb Mt. Kerinci because there are no registered companies that organize the 4 day hike for you. Instead tourists are forced to contact individual guides to walk them up the mountain. Whilst my experience of living in Indonesia has led me to believe that locals are very trustworthy and friendly, I'm still very scared of arriving in Padang Airport with nobody there to meet us.

Also, I have two new roommates now! There's so much to mention that I'll have to leave this for another massive post next time. Spoiler: they're German and Italian just like the last crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment