Thursday, September 27, 2012

Holiweeks

I finish this Semester of Uni soon. I'm really looking forward to my holidays. I can't say I've earned them, but I definitely think I need a break from Engineering. However, I just did the math yesterday, and I found out that I start my training for my internship on the 10th of December in Perth and I continue my internship all the way till Uni starts next semester in Late Feb. I get hardly a few weeks before I have to go through the hell of Mechanical Engineering again. I really want to defer but also really want to not fuck up my life too. Can you see my dilemma?

There's so much about me I want to improve: Appearance, fitness, intelligence, social skills, ability to play guitar, involving myself more at Uni. But for some reason or another, I always end up with a giant glass wall in front of me. I can see the person I want to be, but I can never quite become that person. I suppose that's human though, eh? I suppose I should just accept the aloof, pathetic, jam stain on society that I am.

I'm so tired of being tired!

WHEN WILL THIS SEMESTER ENDDDDD!!!?

No comments:

Post a Comment